Last Modified: 2015-01-09
3. Disclaimer and Notices.
a. Site is Informational Only; No Legal Advice. The information and contents on this Site are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to be, and should not be construed as, legal advice on any matter. The contents of this Site may not be current and up-to-date. You should not act or refrain from acting based on any content or information on this Site without seeking legal advice from an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction or other appropriate professional advice. I expressly disclaim any liability for any and all acts and omissions taken or made by you in reliance upon any information or materials provided on this Site.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly understand and agree as follows:
a. Your use of this Site is at your own risk, and this Site and all content and information available on this Site are provided “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” and “AS AVAILABLE,” without any warranties or conditions whatsoever, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law.
b. I expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, relating to this site and all content and information available on this site (including all Works) to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
c. I do not warrant or guarantee that: (i) access to and use of this Site will be uninterrupted, free of viruses, malware, errors, harmful components, or otherwise reliable; or (ii) any defects or errors with this Site or any information associated with this Site will be corrected promptly or at all. I expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for the operability, reliability, and performance of this Site.
d. Although I endeavor to provide accurate and timely information and content on this Site, you should not assume that any content or information provided (including any Work) is always up-to-date, accurate, or complete, or that this Site contains all of the relevant information available. I make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of this Site or of any Work or other content or information on this Site, and I disclaim any and all responsibility or liability related thereto. Your use of, and reliance upon, any Work and any other content and information on this Site is at your sole risk.
7. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, neither I nor any of my employers, employees, agents, consultants, service providers, affiliates, estate, heirs, descendants, spouse, or other relatives (including without limitation relatives within eleven degrees of consanguinity or affinity by biology, marriage, or adoption) or any entity owned or controlled by any of the foregoing (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) will be liable to you for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind whatsoever relating to your access or use of this Site. The foregoing exclusion applies without limitation to all liability for lost profits and any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive or reliance damages, regardless of whether such liability is based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, breach of warranties, failure of essential purpose or otherwise and even if the Indemnified Parties were advised of the possibility of such damages.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF ANY INDEMNIFIED PARTIES TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATIONS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND OTHER CAUSES OF ACTION OR ALLEGATIONS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS EITHER DO NOT ALLOW OR OTHERWISE LIMIT THE PERMISSIBLE SCOPE OF DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS SUCH AS THOSE APPEARING IN THIS SECTION. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS APPEARING IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. General Provisions.
c. No waiver by me, and no failure by me to exercise any of my rights or remedies hereunder, will be deemed to constitute a waiver of such provision, right, or remedy in the future, or of any other provision, right, or remedy hereunder, unless such waiver is set forth in a written instrument signed by me and notarized.
a. “Personally Identifiable Information” means individually identifiable information that I may collect about you (such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other identifiers that permit me to contact you) through this Site, including other information about you that I collect from you through this Site and maintain in personally identifiable form in combination with other personally identifiable information. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Personally Identifiable Information does not include information I receive from or about you by mail, fax, phone, e-mail, or in-person communication, or by any method other than directly through your use of this Site.
b. “Non-Personal Information” means information or content other than Personally Identifiable Information that you submit to me or that I collect from or about you through this Site.
13. Types of Information Collected.
a. No Personally Identifiable Information Collected. I do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you through this Site, and, to my knowledge, neither does any third party.
c. Non-Personal Visitor Information.
14. Use of Non-Personal Information. I may use Non-Personal Information for any purposes whatsoever (including without limitation, advertising, marketing, enhancing, designing, or developing products and/or services, and research), and I may share Non-Personal Information with others, including without limitation my partners, affiliates, agents, and service providers.
15. Contacting Me. You may contact me using the information on my Contact Page.